Oh my, there are SO many reasons that a VoIP phone system for your business is king! It’s highly likely that you would benefit from purchasing or changing your home or business landline to a VoIP service.
Maybe you keep hearing about VoIP phone service but you don’t quite understand what it is.
Ok we will tell you, but before we explain it let’s review some examples of why a VoIP phone system a MUST have for your business, big or small.
- Have you ever lost a client because you didn’t return their call fast enough? Are you constantly in meetings and can’t listen to your voicemail? No problem! With VoIP, you can have voicemails automatically converted to text via email or a text message so you can stealthily read it during a meeting. If that customer needs something NOW, you know it and you can act accordingly. This could save you a $30,000 account or let you know right away that your kid just had a bicycle accident. Problem Solved!
- Sales calls are taking up too much of your time and you and your employees are sick of trying to screen them. Well, if you have automatic call screening, you can have those calls directed straight to voicemail. Problem solved. OR, you can quickly and easily change a number that is receiving too many solicitation calls and you don’t even have to contact a phone company call center. Problem solved!
- You have offices in different locales or countries. It’s WAY expensive to buy phone service for each, and if someone is calling from the USA to, say, Ireland, they may not want to for the cost of calling long distance. You can simply get multiple numbers from your VoIP provider and add those as local lines. Problem solved!
- Are you in faxing hell? Without the need for paper or toner, you can send and receive faxes online OR by using your traditional fax machine or online digitally. Problem solved!
- VoIP also allows you to attach documents, conduct virtual meetings, and share data via video conferencing. Bonus!
Ok, I see it would be very helpful. I am intrigued. But I still don’t understand. What is “VoIP”…?
Back in the stone age, (well …just a few years ago) when opening a business, you had no choice but to go to the local phone service provider to get your service turned on at a fixed location- your home or business.
Today, we have VOIP, which means “Voice over Internet Protocol”. Simply put, this means you use internet access to talk instead of traditional phone lines. Right away you can see how freeing this is as your phone numbers are portable and are not directly connected to one hard lined phone on a desk.
In today’s business world, virtually all businesses have to have internet. This means almost every business out there can use the internet to connect with customers instead of a hard wired land line.
After setting up with a VoIP provider, your land phones are connected to your computer’s WAN line instead of to the traditional phone connection outlet in your office or home. (Or, you will be given a device that plugs into your computer) The internet is then used to connect you instead of a phone line. You have likely used Skype once or twice in your life… VoIP is similar but without the video. Of course, you CAN video conference with VoIP as well if you want to!
The benefits are many; here are just a few:
- IT’S PORTABLE! You can take your phone line with you wherever you have an internet connected computer/tablet/cell phone handy. As long as your computer/tablet/cell has built-in or external speakers hooked up, a working microphone and the proper software, you can place a call from any of your VoIP phone numbers.
- AWESOME FEATURES! VoIP offers many more benefits than standard mobile phone or land line telephones: For instance, you can get voicemail turned into text or vice versa for ease of use on the road or in a meeting. You can get email or text alerts when someone leaves a message so you stay connected faster to your customers. There’s much more, these are just a few examples.
- MORE SECURE! Much more secure than a landline.
- EASY! VoIP is much easier to set up and maintain than a landline.
- CHEAPER AND MORE PROVIDER CHOICES! More choices of service providers than when using traditional phone companies and at only a fraction of the cost.
- RADICAL CUSTOMIZATION! Voicemail messages can be individually customized for different callers.
- MORE RAD CUSTOMIZATION! You can get calls custom forwarded to anywhere you like. For instance, if you get a call from a VIP, you can have the call directed to your personal cell phone immediately. Calls coming in from specific numbers can have customized voicemails that only they hear.
And so much more… you have more fantastic options at your fingertips when using a VoIP phone that you never had when using the old dinosaur landline. You will connect faster, in more ways and more often with your smart choice in VoIP. The choice should be clear! GO VoIP and get ahead!
What’s the bottom line?
New and seasoned entrepreneurs, this service will reduce your communication costs and help you to develop a more professional image for less. It also enables customers to contact your business more easily and in more ways than one. Before you sign up, be sure to compare prices and read virtual phone reviews!
The below virtual phone systems require you to already have an existing telephone service (landline and/or cellphone) and provides additional communication features that greatly enhance this existing service. If you are looking for a ground-up solution, then the RingCentral Office cloud-based small business phone system might be the right solution for you.
RingCentral offers a full-featured VOIP (Wikipedia definition) solution they call RingCentral Office. Fully utilizing the power of the Internet to bring Fortune 500 level communications to the little guy, RingCentral Office comes with dedicated VOIP phone lines so you do not need an existing service.With plans starting at under $50 per month, RingCentral Office is a very affordable alternative to traditional business telephone solutions. With no need for expensive equipment, costly installation, or any technical expertise, RingCentral Office is a great solution for those needing a small business phone system. RingCentral Office has features you would only expect to see in systems costing thousands of dollars, giving small companies every communication advantage large companies have enjoyed for years.
Read more about RingCentral Office cloud-based small business phone system, or visit the RingCentral Office Website.
|RingCentral virtual PBX phone system is the #1 choice for entrepreneurs and mobile professionals, giving you a full featured, cloud-based telephone solution. RingCentral offers an incredible feature set for a low monthly price. If you are looking to make your small company seem like a Fortune 500 corporation, RingCentral virtual PBX system is the right choice for you.||FREE, no-obligation 30-day trial available. Cloud PBX plans start at just $8.29 per month. No hardware to buy. No contract or commitment. ProUnlimited plan comes with UNLIMITED local, long distance and toll-free minutes. Easy to use web interface controls all aspects of your VOIP PBX phone system.||Limit of 200 voicemail/fax saved messages. However, saved faxes and messages can stay in your email inbox forever.|| |
|Grasshopper hosted PBX phone system does not quite match up to the competition in terms of included cloud-based features. While Grasshopper is a good service overall, RingCentral is a better hosted PBX service that gives you greater functionality.||30-day money back guarantee for this cloud-based phone system. Unlimited saved online voicemail space. Optional text transcription of incoming messages.||Additional minutes more expensive than the competition. Feature set less complete than the competing hosted IP PBX provider. Very limited outbound faxing capability - only able to receive faxes.|| |