Small Business Insurance Quotes
Request FREE Business Insurance Quotes Online from Top Providers
You depend on your company for your livelihood, and so do your employees. Therefore, protecting it with the right insurance for small business is vital. However, you need to be wise when it comes to selecting the right commercial coverage. Make sure you get small business insurance quotes from multiple providers before you choose which policy is right for you.
While many entrepreneurs might not consider small business insurance coverage an option because they feel their company is too small, having the right policies in place is a must no matter if the enterprise is operating out of a spare bedroom with no employees, or operating out of a large facility with a large number of employees. If you have a company, you need to ensure that it has, at the very least, a basic small business insurance policy that serves as a foundation for protecting what you have worked so hard to achieve.
Small Business Insurance Coverage
It is important to get a small business insurance quote to better understand the different types of policies available and know which plans you need in order to properly protect your operation from all types of risks. Sifting through the many different commercial indemnity options can be a real nightmare, especially when you have an organization to run. However, it is important to find a professional to discuss the protection needs of your company.
Shopping for the best small business insurance rates can be a very time consuming affair. Whether you need basic protection offered by a comprehensive business insurance policy, or additional coverage to supplement your existing basic plan, there is a very simple and quick way to check business insurance prices from multiple providers to see which type of commercial indemnity is right for you, at a price your organization can live with. By visiting NetQuote, you are able to request FREE, no-obligation business insurance quotes online from multiple providers, allowing you to find the best protection for your situation.
Many Different Business Insurance Policy Options
When it comes to insurance for businesses, the types of coverage range from a basic property and liability policy, to specialized protection necessary for certain professions and industries. Below are just a sampling of the different commercial policies that you can quickly and easily request quotes for via the Internet:
- Liability - Part of any general business insurance policy, liability coverage protects an organization when it is found liable for damages to a third party arising from actions of the company or its employees.
- Property - The second part of general commercial coverage, a property policy protects the actual physical property of the company. This can include buildings owned by the company, as well as items owned and used by the enterprise, such as computers, office furniture, and general office supplies.
- Business owners insurance - A business owners policy (BOP) combines basic liability and property coverage into one package that can form the foundation of protection for most small companies. Insurance for small business owners can be made more affordable when basic coverage is purchased as a BOP package.
- Home based business insurance - Even a company based out of the owner's home needs, at the very least, a basic policy. Home business insurance can be purchased through most providers, or might even be available as additional coverage through a homeowners policy (though this might be less than ideal in some circumstances).
- Auto - If a company uses cars or trucks during the normal course of business, then it needs to have a commercial auto policy. Even if the vehicles in question are personal vehicles, most likely a commercial policy will be necessary, as many personal policies specifically exclude coverage for business use.
- Errors and omissions - Professionals or companies that provide advice or a service where they potentially can cause their clients a financial loss during the course of providing the advice or service need errors and omissions coverage. CPAs, software designers, architects and lawyers are just a sampling of the professions needing this coverage.
- Workers compensation - If your company has employees, then it most likely will be required to carry workers compensation coverage. There are some exceptions to this rule (depending on the state the company is in, etc.), such as if the only employees are the owner and their spouse.
Small Business Insurance Quotes - FREE, Quick, Easy
NetQuote is the Internet's most popular place to compare business insurance costs and policy options. As an online insurance aggregator service, NetQuote lets you quickly request a FREE, no-obligation online business insurance quote from the nation's top providers, such as Nationwide, Farmers, The Hartford, Travelers, and Allstate, as well as local agents. By having commercial indemnity companies compete for your business, you are ensuring you are getting the best policies possible, as well as the lowest available business insurance rate on the plans best for your unique situation.
Request a free business insurance quote online through NetQuote's easy to use web interface. Since 1989, NetQuote has streamlined the process of finding the right type of coverage for over 20 million people. They have the Internet's largest network of national indemnity carriers, and local agents, which saves you a considerable amount of time when it comes to getting the right insurance for a small business.
The cost of business insurance doesn't have to be out of reach for the average entrepreneur. Have business insurance providers compete for your business by requesting free quotes online. Not only is this the best way to find cheap business insurance, but it is a great way to find an agent that you can build a relationship with to ensure your operation is properly protected as it grows.
Online Business Insurance Quotes - Get Yours Today!
Below are some of the different types of policies available to business owners. Read more about the different types of business insurance coverage by clicking on the “Read Review” button for the policy type you are interested in, or go directly to NetQuote and get FREE, no-obligation online small business insurance quotes today. You are not obligated to buy business insurance just because you request a quote, so you have nothing to lose!