This is the solution that will save your butt!
Business insurance. ULTRA boring! Who wants to talk about it? Can you think of anything more boring than discussing liability insurance? (…Taxes maybe?)
Either way, it’s ULTRA important to know your insurance needs. You put a lot of money and energy into your business, right? Don’t you want to protect it?
Without it, just one friggin’ accident, theft or lawsuit could cause you to lose everything. Failing to get insurance would just be flat out stupid, not to mention tragic! Don’t be a dummy. Insure your investment! All large companies do as well as most small companies.
To be perfectly clear and for you to understand the type of potential disaster you need to avoid, here’s an example. Let’s say you opened up a commercial photography studio. It’s been fairly successful thus far and it’s been close to a year. Things are looking good and you may even start earning a profit next year! (Yay you.)
Buuuuut, you haven’t gotten any business insurance yet. You are just so busy. You keep telling yourself you will do it tomorrow.
Before you actually do get it, one fateful day two men walk into your studio asking for directions to the closest pharmacy. One of them pulls out a gun and they take all of your equipment your cameras, Macbook Pro, lenses, tripods and more.
In a flash, they are gone and you are left standing there stunned and without the capability to run your business because they took everything.
You have no cameras left and you have a professional shoot lined up an hour from now, and the rest of the week is booked! Obviously you can’t work. You are going to lose that client and potentially all the clients you had lined up. Depending on what kind of people that they were, your reputation may take a hit despite the face that this was not your fault.
You certainly don’t have the $18,000 in your bank account that it would take to replace all of the equipment. Therefore you are going to have to cancel all of your bookings until you have equipment again, meaning more income loss. Your only option is to get a credit card and purchase the new equipment with it, which means you will be paying hefty interest for at least a year. (There goes your profit)
You are not even sure that your business will survive the reputation hit and the loss of income.
Well ya know what? This could have all been covered if you had purchased the right business insurance from our business insurance companies. It could have covered the equipment as well as the income loss.
Most businesses need to purchase at least the four following types of insurance:
- Property Insurance (For replacing all if you have a fire, etc.)
- Liability Insurance (For when you get sued)
- Business Vehicle Insurance (Because people can’t drive)
- Workers Compensation Insurance (When Carla flies down the stairs)
Because you are very busy, we have simplified the process of getting the right insurance quote from the right insurance company. This is your one stop shop for your business insurance needs.
Business Insurance Policy Options- The nitty gritty.
Below are just a sampling of the different commercial policies that you can quickly and easily request quotes for via the Internet:
- Business liability insurance – Part of any general business insurance policy, commercial liability coverage protects your organization when you are found liable. It can be for damages to a third-party.
- Property – The second part of general commercial coverage, a property policy protects your actual physical property of your company. This can include buildings owned by your company, as well as items owned and used by your enterprise.
- Business owners insurance – A business owners policy (BOP) combines basic liability and property coverage into one package. This can form the foundation of protection for most small companies. Insurance for small business owners can be made more affordable when basic coverage is purchased as a BOP package.
- Home based business insurance – Even a company based out of your home needs a basic policy. Home business insurance can be purchased through most providers. Sometimes it’s available as additional coverage through a homeowners policy .
- Commercial auto insurance – If your company uses cars or trucks during the normal course of business, then you need to have a commercial auto policy. Even if the vehicles in question are personal vehicles, most likely a commercial policy will be necessary. Many personal policies specifically exclude coverage for business use.
- Errors and omissions insurance – If you provide advice or a service where you potentially can cause your clients a financial loss during the course of providing the advice or service, you need errors and omissions coverage. CPA’s, software designers, architects and lawyers are just a sampling of the professions needing this coverage.
- Workers compensation insurance – If your company has employees, then you most likely will be required to carry workers compensation coverage. There are some exceptions to this rule (depending on the state the company is in, etc.), such as if the only employees are the owner and their spouse.
Learn about additional business insurance types that might be relevant for your situation.
How To Easily Get Free Business Insurance Quotes
We recommend using US Insurance Online. It is the Internet’s most popular place to compare business insurance costs and policy options. As an online insurance aggregator service, US Insurance Online lets you quickly request a FREE, no-obligation online business insurance quote from the nation’s top providers. (Such as Nationwide, Farmers, The Hartford, Travelers, and Allstate, and local agents.) These insurance companies compete for your business. Therefore you can be confident that you are getting the best policies possible and the lowest available business insurance rates.
Since 1989, US Insurance Online has streamlined the process of finding the right type of coverage for over 20 million people. They have the Internet’s largest network of national indemnity carriers and local agents. This saves you TONS of time when it comes to getting the right insurance for your business.
The cost of business insurance doesn’t have to be out of reach for the average entrepreneur. Have business insurance providers compete for your business by requesting free quotes online.
Below are some of the different types of policies available to business owners. Read more about the different types of business insurance coverage by clicking on the “Read Review” button for the policy type you are interested in, or go directly to US Insurance Online and get FREE, no-obligation online small business insurance quotes today.