Virtual Office Phone System
Cheap VOIP Small Office Phone System - 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
A small office phone system is an integral part of a successful company. Why not harness the power of the Internet and use a virtual office phone system, which gives you the features Fortune 500 companies enjoy, at a price that meets the budget of any sized organization.
The use of a virtual office phone service is revolutionizing the way smaller companies communicate with those that they depend on to survive. Just about every company relies on the telephone for some aspect of their daily routine, with many fully depending on it to be successful. Why settle for a basic copper-wire office phone system when you can harness the power of the Internet to bring large corporation communication technology to your company, for a fraction of the price of what large enterprises pay?
A Virtual Office Phone System Is Very Affordable, Yet Advanced
Unlike traditional office telephone systems, RingCentral Office small office phone systems use VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol - Wikipedia definition) technology and only require you to have a high-speed Internet connection to take advantage of their state of the art features. You don't need any expensive equipment, or an in-house IT department, to use the RingCentral small business phone service.
As a provider of cloud-based office phone systems, RingCentral offers dedicated phone lines, sophisticated call routing, and unlimited** calling, with plans starting at under $50 per month. With the ability to grow with your operation, RingCentral Office is a very affordable way to bring advanced communication capability to any sized company.
If you are looking for a home office phone system for one user, or a small office telephone system for multiple users, there are plans available to meet any need. All you need is a high-speed Internet connection and IP capable handsets (available inexpensively from RingCentral, or supply your own) to make full use of the RingCentral cloud-based office telephone system.
Features of VOIP Small Office Telephone Systems
With features to rival that of what large corporations have, RingCentral Office gives you the communication capability your company deserves, at a price that will pleasantly surprise you. Below, you will find just a few of the features available when you choose RingCentral phone systems for small office:
- Phone Numbers - All of the RingCentral plans give you the opportunity to choose a toll-free, or local, number to use as your main company number. You will also receive one local phone number per individual phone line to be used as a direct dial number. You and your employees can be reached through the main number, or through the direct dial local number.
- Extensions - All of the available plans come with unlimited extensions, which you can associate with any phone number in the world. This allows you to have remote employees that are reachable via your main company number, as well as the ability to forward calls to different phone numbers depending on time of day, day of week, incoming caller ID, and more.
- Voicemail - Each phone extension comes with a full-featured voicemail box. You can set up each voicemail box separately, giving each extension its own personalized greeting. New voicemails can be accessed via the handsets, through the RingCentral secure online website, or you can have voicemails delivered to your email inbox.
- Online Fax - All RingCentral plans give you a complete online fax service. You can send and receive faxes directly from your computer, including editing and digitally signing fax documents without needing to print them out. All of your RingCentral numbers are capable of receiving faxes, even if they are in use for a voice call. You can also get a dedicated fax number for just $4.99 per month.
- Unlimited Calling - No matter how much you use the phone to make outbound calls, you never have to worry about running out of included minutes and running up your bill. Every plan includes unlimited** calls within the United States and Canada using your local telephone number. 1000 minutes are included each month for inbound calls to your toll-free number, with additional toll-free minutes available for a reasonable per-minute cost.
See the table below to get an idea of other features offered by the various RingCentral Office phones systems. You can visit their website to learn more about how your business can benefit from using virtual office phones to facilitate communication with your customers, between employees, and with whomever else your company has telephone contact with. Virtual small business phone systems are a great communication solution for small to medium sized companies that rely on the phone to conduct business.
Leader in Virtual Office Phone Service
RingCentral is a leader in VOIP phone systems for small office, serving thousands of satisfied customers. RingCentral lets you have an affordable virtual office phone service with features once available only to large companies willing to pay large fees. With their cloud-based communication solution, even the smallest of companies can afford to have powerful, feature rich telecommunication capability that helps a business grow and be successful.
When you find out how affordable the powerful RingCentral Office phone systems are, you will see that they are a great solution for your communication needs. With the ability to bring sophisticated telecommunication technology to all sizes of companies, RingCentral is the small office phone system for you. Once you start using their service, you will never want to have a basic business telephone service ever again. Don't settle for mediocre when you can get the latest technology for an extremely reasonable price.
Visit RingCentral today to learn more about this powerful communication technology!
RingCentral Virtual Office Phone System Plans
|RingCentral Office Features:||
|Optional VOIP Phones That Arrive Pre-Configured and Ready To Use (one-time charge)||From $99||From $99||From $99|
|30-day Money Back Guarantee|
|Free Setup & Instant Activation|
|No Contract (month-to-month service)|
|No Additional Telephone Lines, Hardware or Installation Required - Only Need High Speed Internet Service|
|"Plug & Ring" - No complicated set-up|
|Hosted Virtual PBX - Maintained by RingCentral|
|Unlimited Monthly Minutes for calls in US and Canada**||for 1 user||for 4 users||for 10 users|
|1000 Included Toll-Free Minutes Each Month (3.9¢/min additional)|
|Dedicated VOIP Phone Lines||1||4||10|
|Additional phone lines: $39.99/mo per line for 1-3 users - $29.99/mo per line for 4-19 users - $24.99/mo for 20+ users|
|Toll-Free or Local Main Company Phone Number|
|Transfer Existing Numbers|
|Local Direct Dial Phone Numbers||1||4||10|
|Additional Toll-Free or Local Phone Numbers||$4.99/month||$4.99/month||$4.99/month|
|Receive Fax Via Included RingCentral Number|
|Dedicated Fax Number||$4.99/month||$4.99/month||$4.99/month|
|Complete Internet Fax Capability|
|Virtual Auto Attendant (Virtual Receptionist)|
|Internet Voicemail with eMail Delivery|
|Call Forwarding & Transfer Service|
|Routing & Answering Rules|
|Call Controller with Real-Time Call Control|
|Other Advanced Business Phone Features|
RingCentral Office Competitive Comparison
4 Line VOIP System Comparison
10 User VOIP System Comparison